November has shown its moody side these days and unfortunately, the weather conditions forced us to cancel our departure both yesterday and today.

The forecast however predicts a lot better weather and sea conditions for tomorrow, Saturday the 12th of November and we expect to sail again as scheduled from Húsavík harbour.

Time passes by quickly these days and it is only a bit over half a month until the season’s end. Don’t forget to book your whale watching adventure with us whilst it’s still possible!

But what about the whales?

Sightings have been great recently and all our October and November departures have been successful in terms of whale encounters: Some hungry humpback whales continue to roam Skjálfandi Bay in search for more and more food and delight our passengers day after day!

- Sarah

Photos: Sarah Arndt

SA_November whales 1.jpeg

Hunang Hunang logo